Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Traveler


This semester I had two of those moments where you get an idea and everything starts to fall into place in your mind, and all of a sudden you have this realization. It's sort like you just know you're going to do this. This is going to happen. Time, work, obligations, none of that is relevant. The first for me was that chalkboard animation below. The second was this one. The story is mildly uninspired, and I still don't know what to do about sound, but this style, and these settings have been in my head since the topic of traveling came up. Because of all my other finals, it took me 2 days (literally, every single hour in 48 hours.) I'm pretty happy though. This technique is actually very close to one I like to use for illustration. With some work and tinkering I could even imagine using it for thesis. It was a great little project. Even though it did almost kill me. At least it's done.
Have a great winter break everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment