Sunday, April 29, 2012



ALRIGHT! Everything for my final illustration project! (Plus the jubjub birds in the last post. PLUS! A redo I did this morning of Count Olaf's mansion from Series of Unfortunate Events.) They'r'e all based on the Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll. I was so happy they were well received! I feel like I've definitely learned a lot from this class over the semester. I re-fashioned myself a new way to work digitally (and quickly) and actually feel a lot more confident in my ability to do characters, which has been almost a fear of mine in recent years. I'm kind of sad it'll be my last illustration class! I feel like pace it set really helped set a level of critical evaluation that carried into my other things. It was a great class and semester though.

No comments:

Post a Comment