Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hello all! After pitching my storyboards and concept things to the department tonight, I am back with some of those things.





The back story is a bonus or anyone who stumbles upon the blog, since it is not part of my animation. The baby version of my protagonist is very serious and cute though, so I wanted to put it out there somewhere.

About the name: The protagonist was abandoned on the stoop of an observatory as a baby. The confused astronomers who decide to take him in, named him β Arae, since their observatory is named after the constellation Ara, and β Arae is the brightest star in the constellation. I hope that's not too dorky or sweet.

I really would like to continue to thank everyone who helps me with this. Special thanks to my roommate Juliana for the idea of the travel poster, and all her other helpful suggestions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment