Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Awake

Hello! It's been awhile since my last post, but things have been quite busy (in a good way!) Borrowed Light made it into the Animation Block Party in Brooklyn! It was also featured in vimeo, and many other sites and blogs, which has been awesome. Thank you everyone who watched it!

That said, I just wanted to post a little bit about my free current free time project currently titled Awake. It's something I'd been thinking about for awhile, and was I finally encouraged to really pursue it. Essentially it follows the idea of Briar Rose becoming a knight instead. Of all the princesses, she's probably the one who would've benefited most from some armor.




A paranoid insomniac with a mission.
And nearsighted, yet overprotective parents.

That's basically it! I've been exploring the idea in a couple directions (the comic being the lighter one). It's a fun mini-project. I hope I can make the time to keep up with it. I'm super grateful to everyone on tumblr who has sent me comments, compliments, critiques, references, ideas, and encouragement on it so far! Hopefully it lives up to the attention it's garnered. 


1 comment: